Tuesday 20 November 2007

I'm in heaven.......PAPER heaven !!!

My christmas came early too.......whilst parcel force delivered Jenny's SU starter kit.....my red van man delivered my SU papers that I ordered.
With some of the money I made at the Ringwood stamp show I treated myself to some SU papers as they had a deal on in November
Buy 3 packs of papers and get 1 pack free......I mean whats a girl to do.....
I made my wish list there were 16, YES SIXTEEN, packs that I liked....I couldnt decide which to have and which to leave out so I made the decision.......

HAVE THEM ALL GIRL.....so I did LOL.....!!!

I will take a pic later if the light ever improves here that is.....it has been such a dull day in Poole apart from the deliveries that is LOL
Until then
Blog on...

1 comment:

Mikaela Titheridge said...

All 16 packs LOL ... good girl!! xx