Monday 17 December 2007

Guess what...another xmas card..


Well I had some free time earlier....all chores done etc etc....so i thought I would have a play....make a card.....and guess what I made a christmas card...LOL....
All my cards were made and posted 1st December....so I guess that now I am relaxed about it.....an idea came, I have seen this card on a blog somehwre but cannot remember whose to give credit sorry...and voila.....what do you think.
I used SU snow burst stamp set, whisper white cs, pretty in pink cs and ink and black ink.
Silver cs and silver cord and pink ribbon completes the ensemble !!!
Until then
Blog on...

2 comments:

Christine said...

That's beautiful Janette, love the colours. You've certainly started early with next years cards lol
Have a great Christmas

Alhambra Club said...

What a lovely card, the pink is great.