Saturday 5 April 2008

Cuttlebug card



This is a cuttlebug card I made for a swap on a yahoo group I belong to....

It was inspired by a card that my good friend Jenny made that can be seen here also a card that I rec from my friend Sharon for my birthday a few years back.

For the scallop circle punch I brayered Sage shadow ink onto whisper white to give a more subtle colour that blended with the original colour.

I used the SU marker in sage shadow to go down the white SU ribbon...thanks Jenny for showing us that...mind you my line was not as straight as jenny's !!

Card:- SU Sage shadow and whisper white

Ink:- SU sage shadow, sage shadow marker

Punches:- 2 1/2" scallop punch, SU scallop, 1 3/8" circle and 1 1/4" circle

Stamps:- SU Bitty blossoms,Hero Arts Friend

Acc:- Cuttlebug folder,SU white ribbon,green crystal

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great card Janette, colours look nice and fresh for Spring (what am I saying, we have just had snow here for the first time in years). Bring it Thursday please so I can look at it in 'real' life.
Mary xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, I love the colours