Monday, 13 October 2008

Missing

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been missing for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG while......

I had probs with PC, couldnt get onto blogger and when I could I couldnt post, then I was poorly for a few weeks.
Thought the PC was sorted loaded lots of cards to show, was going to start a new blog, then the PC wouldnt open up ANYTHING......managed to transfer lots onto flash stick pics and documents etc etc....

Got a new laptop now, so have been busy sorting that out and trasferring all the info...luckily I think I have everything but what a slow process as I could only have the old PC on for about 5-10 mins before it started making noises and lots of pop-ups etc etc....no evidence of any bugs that we could detect with the programmes we ran......

Anyhow, back in PC land :)
Will post a card once I can find it on this laptop, its vista premium which is a little different to windows 98 and XP

Hey ho
Janette

2 comments:

Phree said...

Welcome back to blogland, sorry to hear you had so much trouble with your computer!

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Welcome back Janette we have missed you! Sorry to hear you have had computer problems. I use Vista now, took a while to get used to it but I like it.

Julie