Thursday 4 December 2008

Addicted Ladies xmas 2008 cards


Hi Everyone,


Last post for now as I feel rough with this flu.....
I saw this medallion on somones blog a few months ago and thankfully had made the cards then as I wouldnt have felt like doing them now...also thankfully I have made all my xmas cards weeks ago.....
This card uses the elzybells eskimo with robin......and the word stamp is there's also.
The paper was from glitterpot (I think ) The cardstock is SU.
I used the nestabilities large scallop circle and EK sucess ornate heart punch to do the punching....you punch them every other scallop and voila the middle bit falls out !!
Very effective, I saw it on a wedding card but what a perfect frame for anything...
Have a go
Hugs
Janette

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you fell better soon. mine seem to be never ending at the moment.

Phree said...

Great cards, that is a fab frame.

Mary said...

I loved the card, thank you Janette. The scalloped circle and punch design was super - still to try it. Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope I didn't give it to you. I'm feeling much better now since taking my antibiotics (thanks for the advice). Well must go as suitcases now packed and last minute cards to have the inserts put in them. My New Year's resolution is to do all my inserts even if I don't stick them in.
Mary xxx

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Janette,

Love all the cards that you have made. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you get better before the Holidays arrive!
Hope we keep in touch this coming year.

Lots of hugs your friend, who always thinks of you....Norma S.

Anonymous said...

HI

Lovely cards, where can we find the tutorial for the punched circle please.
Hope you will soon be feeling better.