Wednesday 6 May 2009

Crochet Flowers

Hi Everyone,

Been uber busy lately ( again !!! ) ....decorating our bedroom this time....now Tony wants to do the hall stairs and landing and then its Simon's room.....shhhhh as a surprise for him....whilst he is on hols next month after his A levels.... !!!!

That will take care of all upstairs....

Anyhow back to the title......have you seen the crochet flowers that are *blooming* on peoples cards lately ???? have you.......

Stampin Up in USA have these little crochet fleurettes.....they are to die for.....so so cute.....and I used to make these years ago.....so off I went in search of my hook case....found it up the loft...sat there all ready to go.....couldnt remember how to start....1 hook or 2 ????????

What a laugh.....anyway like all things practise makes perfect.....so I'll keep trying....anyone any tips...???? I remember when my mum taught me she said I crochet real awkward like......so I kinda did my own thing..except that I canot remember what that thing was hee hee !!!!!!!

Will post some at some point...
Hugs
Janette x

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Have fun with your decorating.
Anesha