Tuesday 14 December 2010

Snowman covered choc bars

Cute cute CUTE !!! I had saved this snowman graphic 2 years ago on my pc and then lost it....know that feeling...LOL.... anyhow I came across it again when sorting out the external hard drive files....YEAH.... So I set about making some....boy did I have trouble finding fleece....anyhow I did get some....so I made the hats by stitching a fleece tube and then adding some elastic cord with beads on the end...I wanted bells but the ones I had were too little or way too big :( so beads it was.... once these were attached I then cut the fleece into strips for the top of the hat..... the scarf was just a strip with a know either end and then 2 snips to make the tails........

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow - loved these as well. We will have to have a day over your place so I can make some of these - as soon as possible and then I might have them ready for next christmas (perhaps)
Mary xxx

Tiffany Jewelry said...

I guess you live in a happy family.Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Janette,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! Hope you and your family are very well. I was awy during the holidays and missed your posts. These little Chocolate bar covers are Awesome! Love them!
Hugs and hop-e to hear from you soon.

البيت المثالى said...

شركة تنظيف موكيت وسجاد بالاحساء

ارقام شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالاحساء