Friday 4 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!


A little late I know...BUT... I have beem working...
This is the card I made to say HNY to my family and a few friends too.
I used the Z fold technique to make the card.
Silver and purple CS these are colours I love for the new year and they are in my swatch too !!
The stamp is Cosmobella from
http://www.stampingbella.com/ check it out there are some really great stamps there.
Click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see the top is sparkly I used a sakura crystal glaze pen to colour in.
The happy new year sentiment was from a clear stamp set from lakeland...loads of stamps and an acrylic block for £6 not bad.
The circles and scallop shape are all SU punches...I love these so much...
Janette x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,

happy New Year!

Another lovely Bella card. Since seeing them on your blog I have become an addict. My first 4 arrived this week and I have been having so much fun with them.

Love Anne E

Lynn Put said...

Your Bella card is fabulous, I love how you used the Z fold on this its perfect!

Emma Joyner said...

Hi Janette,
Lovely card, I'm liking the Bellas as well!
How do you attach your scallop greeting to the card so that it stays when the crease is held there?
Emma