Wednesday 25 June 2008

My Bella Sistah Katie sent me......


........all of this....WOW was I spolied or what.....Katie you are naughty.There are 8 sheets of 12 x 12 designer paper....lovey colours.8 Sheets of co-ordinating bazzill CS, 2 packs of cards and envies in white and pink and brown :)
Brown and white brads...I used my last 3 brown brads last night on a card.....
Katie sent me some Montana cowboy 6 bean soup...which my hubby has laid claim to as soon as I read out how to make it up.A large bag of Jolly Ranchers hard candy....I LOVE THESE.......
Katie also sent me a card using Lattebella....in pinks and browns. Katie also sent me Bikerbella and the saying biker babe to go with her....awesome...You can click on the picture to see more details.
WOW thanks Katie I love everything you have sent me
It feels like my birthday all over again LOL
Bye for now
Janette x

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Glad you enjoyed it al...happy birthday!!