Sunday 22 June 2008

Sunny Sunday

Hi All,

It was my birthday on Friday 20th June, I was lucky enough to have received some lovely cards.

Several from the Dorset Stampers club I belong to.
Gorgeous ones from the addicted Ladies that I stamp with on a Thursday
More from some internet card groups that I belong to.

I will be uploading them when I take them down on Tuesday.

It was weird not getting a card signed by my mum, but I guess that will always be hard no matter how much time passes eh....
Still life goes on and I guess you pretty much just have to deal with it.....

I have made a few cards this past week which I will show next week too.

Then I hope to get back into the swing of things

Bye for now
Hugs
Janette x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your post and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

Mary said...

Hi there

Found you have started blogging again. Great news. Will have to check your blog out daily now. It confuses me you having the same card that comes up first (mind you it doen't take much to confuse me as you well know). Great to see you back to Dorset Stampers.
Mary xx