Monday 3 September 2007

Manic Monday !!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH...........

I am still tired from the weekends events......it was a truly FAB time and everyone looked gorgeous......

Today I have to go food shopping, school shopping, buy term time season ticket for the train for Simon to get to 6th Form at a cost of £50.....less money again for crafting goodies....hence the selling of stuff on EBay.....

I have washing and ironing to do, back on 2 long days ( 12 1/2 hour ) Tuesday and Wednesday
and then I have to go into hospital on Friday for a dental operation under anaesthetic.......which I am panicking about already....a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.....wish me luck.

Back to Dorset Stampers tonight after the summer break.....so I have to collect some bits together to make some cards tonight as well.....

So I am guessing that I should get off this PC and start tackling some of those jobs I mentioned.....hee hee

Until then
Blog on...

No comments: