Thursday 3 December 2009

12 days of christmas


Well I am only 2 days late in getting this started....bit of a laugh really as my 120 xmas cards were all done and finished ages ago !!! I decided to choose 12 designs and make 10 of each...I am not a great lover of making cards the same but it make it easy when you have so many to do.

I just had not got round to putting them on the PC ready to upload....

My idea was to post 1 card a day for 12 days startig 1st December LOL....best laid plans and all that...hee hee
Right then....this card uses real red and whisper white cuttlebug snowflake folder and the word stamp celebrate which you cannot see so well....The snowflakes are felt flurries and a clear rhinestone brad in the center...
Back tomorrow with card number 2
Bye for now
Janette x

No comments: