Sunday 27 December 2009

Presents for the girls......

I wanted to MAKE something for the *girls* presents this year....as I have all this lovely lovely craft stuff and I wanted to make use of it instead of buying and hoarding LOL !!! I feel a new years resolution coming on !!
I bought the silver empty tins from a friend and then set about covering them as per her tutorial using SU papers and stamps....also punches.... I made a divider for inside to separate the goodies that I also made.....they had a rudolph cover that had 3 toffifee chocs inside, a candle tart lollipop a bookmark and a little pounch with hot choccie, marshmallows and a candy cane stirring stick......
I had fun making these and I had to do them all differently as I didnt have enough of 1 type of DSP to do them all the same......

Bye for now
Hugs
Janette