Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow snow and more snow.....

Tony and I had some stuff to sort out and Leo was asleep on the sofa under my teddy fleece...he loves it as much as I do !!! ... well when we came back into the lounge the sofa was empty and on looking in the kitchen this was what we found LOL.....he must have jumped off and the fleece followed....he is so so funny sometimes !!!
Sadly it never really amounted to anything.....a light crispy covering...a few heavy showers and today the sun is shining but oh boy is it cold......I bought some thermals the other day.....NOW I know I am getting old LOL....but they are great...I got a vest and some socks and would have got the tights but they didnt have my size but I will get them.....I have never had such warm boobs and tootsies !!


1 comment:

Wendy Weixler said...

Hehehehe! Too funny!!

I'd be happy to help you with the little Valentine's box. E-mail me at ronandwendy85@weixfam.com and I'll e-mail you back and see if I can help! Do you have Skype?