Sunday 14 March 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Happy Mother's Day to all mums out there......this is what greeted me this morning when I got up.....the EJ gift bag had a gift card inside for £10 towards a bead for my Chamilia bracelet...isnt my son Simon sweet :)) the words he wrote in the card brought a lump to my throat :))
Hope you all have a great day......we went out for a cycle/walk with Leo this morning, the sun was shining and it was brilliant, the scenery was just fab !!
We came back and sat in the garden with a Latte as the coffee shop where we went was closed, didnt open until 10.30 and we were there at 10 !! typical.......
I took some time out to remember my mum who died nearly 2 years ago......last year I decided that I would still make a card for her each year as a sort of remembrance as I have lots of lovely mothers day stamps and I just couldnt get rid of them so I thought that way I could use them and remember her....love you mum, always will, god bless, :))
Hugs
Janette x

No comments: