Tuesday 30 March 2010

Sharons birthday more pics

Here are some more pics...this is the cute little turtle stamp from Inky antics....I used the sizzix shaker box die but altered the dimensions to fit the stamp....I am NOT a natural box maker and it took several attempts to get it right but I was pleased with the end result. Here is the birthday ensemble...the black and very vanilla is such an elegant combination I love it and I know Sharon does too.....


This is the toffifee box I used the cover of the original box to make a template now this one WAS easy LOL !!! I used the 5 point punch to make the flower and again the bella toile stamp on very vanilla......


This above box is the doughnut box....Jenny helped me to make the same box as the turtle one but larger...I dont know how she does it she makes it look so easy...... :) Thanks jenny......



3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh what a beautiful set...love the B & W!!!!

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Janette
Thank you so so much for all my wonderful gifts. I love them all. Some people might think we're mad about boxes - and they're right, we love them. Who else would take a box of chocolates out of their box and put in another box except a mad crafter.
And a box with a Krispy Kreme donut - what more could I ask for (it has no sins as it's my birthday cake, they don't count!!!!).
The Bella Toille is one of my favourite sets especially in the black and white (vanilla!).
Thank you again for a lovely day.
Love and Hugs Sharon x x x x

Ryan D said...

Hello mate nnice blog