Thursday 11 March 2010

My friends 70th Birthday card and gifts








These are what I made for Mary who was 70 last Tuesday. I ahve known Mary for many years through crafting and wanted to make something to holf the badge and ferrero chocs. I chose Rich Razzleberry, so saffron and old olive.
My friend Jenny showed me how to make a box to hold the badge and it worked !!!
I made an extra strip to go inside the round basket die to make it squarer and I like it !!
For the card I used so saffron designer paper which I stamped with the SU filigree background stamp in razzleberry ink.....I like the effect....what do you think......
Hugs
Janette x


2 comments:

Christine said...

What a lovely set
I didn't realise Mary was 70, I'm sure she loved the card and gifts - hope she wore the badge all day lol

Christine xellyolso

Mary said...

I loved the box, basket and card. It was sooooooooo pretty. Sorry Christine didn't wear the badge all day - just from 9.30am - 3.30 pm. Had a lovely day with Janette and friends.
Mary