Sunday 25 January 2009

New Trolley storage


This is my new baby....isnt she cute !!
It has 9 x 1" drawers 2 have inserts , 2 x 2" drawers with inserts and 2 x 3 1/2" drawers.....
Ooooh a place for everything and everything in its place...
I am selling things to be able to buy another of these.
The drawers are perfect for 12 x 12 pages and this sits under my scrapping table so brilliant....
I will also be putting my jewellery findings etc in here in the inserts shown above....
Bye for now
Janette

3 comments:

Mikaela Titheridge said...

ooo Janette,

I love these drawers. Talk about be organised. Where on earth did you find such beauties?

Room looking good.

Mikaela x

Anonymous said...

Hi janette- i'm loving those drawers, where did you find them? do you reckon they'd be good for stamps?
Julie x

Janette said...

Hi There,
They were from storage for crafts.
Yes they would be perfect for stamps.The drawers are 1" 2" and 3 1/2"
HTH
Janette