Tuesday 18 March 2008

Easter cards


This is an easter card I made for a swap on a Yahoo group that I belong to.
I used Certainly Celery and So Saffron CS from SU.
The stamps are from A Good Egg stamp set that I borrowed from Sharon ( thanks )
I cuttlebugged the white CS using the bubbles folder.
The ribbon was from a 99p roll from The Range !!
I also used DP from SU for the bottom part of the egg.
I want to try glittering the egg if I could only find my glitter and glue LOL....been trying to sort craft room out, which with my fingers strapped is not so easy :)
Tony did me another desk type thing to bridge a gap so that I could have my big shot out and accessible all the time only trouble is it leaves a gap at the back as we were using wood we already had LOL....too funny now that desk is always tidy as everything falls downt he hole at the back LOL.....back to the drawing board.
Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

2 comments:

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely Easter cards Janette!I really love the chick.
How's your hand?

Julie

Mary said...

Pity about the hole on your desk but I'm sure you and Tony will sort it out. Keep up the good work and all of you have a Happy Easter.
Mary xx