Thursday 6 March 2008

I've been tagged !!

Hi Everyone,
Not much blogging as my fingers are now strapped, so typing left handed !!!

I have been tagged by Tangii who for the past 3 months has been my BELLA SISTAH on a yahoo group that we belong too......

Click here to see the answers to Tangii's TAG 4

4 JOBS.......Cashier in a bank, Medical Nurse,Midwife and currently ( past 23 years ) a Neo-Natal nurse.
4 MOVIES.....Titanic, Sleepless in Seattle, Braveheart and fave....Shawshank Redemption
4 PLACES I've been.... Morocco, Barbados, St Lucia,Paris
4 PLACES I've lived...Poole, Wales, London, Germany
4 TV programmes I watch... The Bill, Casualty, Who wants to be a Millionaire ( I DO ), Golden Balls
4 Radio shows......hmmm 2CR fm and Wave 105
4 FAVE FOODS....CHOCOLATE, Chicken,Bacon and Lasagne
4 PLACES I'd rather be.....ANYWHERE hot and sunny, anywhere with family, Anywhere with friends

I tag Jenny and Mikaela

Have a great day everyone.....I am off to physio shortly and then round to Jennys to play stamping and crafting and funning with The Addicted Ladies :)

Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

No comments: