Friday 22 August 2008

Another christmas card stack


Hi Everyone,
Well another 10 cards off the christmas list.
I used real red, old olive and choc chip...not your usual christmas colours but I quite like it :)
I used the large crosshatch background stamp in real red to give some texture to the main card.
I did a stay put knot in choc chip ( I am loving these ) then a column of old olive layered up with choc chip then the scallop toppers I had made earlier this month...I was going to use 3 but it was a bit much so I did 2 and then stamped very merry words in choc chip on old olive and punched out with an oval punch and voila....I made 10 so am getting through my christmas cards quite nicely.......
Bye for now
Janette x

5 comments:

Carol said...

Great to see how you used those gorgeous toppers! Lovely card

:)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card as always. love the SU stamps but can't find a demonstrator in my area, so frustrating.

Phree said...

Oh that's so cute!

Mary said...

Great card - I really love this one. I have sort of finished my craft room now - you ought to see the other rooms though - so have decided to start my Christmas cards as well. Couldn't keep up with you but will try and make some/part of some every day. Keep up the good work.
Mary xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Lovely card Janette!