Saturday 9 August 2008

Christmas Project !

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if you tuned in to see the next stage last night :(
I was all prepared to do them but Tony said he would
cut up the wood I needed to make my SU stamp shelf
so that took over LOL.....

I will take a pic of that to share with you.....I love it
I can see ALL my SU stamp sets at a glance.

It was originally a 30" wide bookcase that we were going to give away
until I had this idea to take it apart cut the shelves smaller to 12" wide
and then re-assemble it....voila !! perfect for all sizes.....

I had to re-arrange my room again to accomodate it BUT it allowed me
to have another sort out and downsize again.....so Ebay here I come ...AGAIN...LOL

Next we are sorting the garage then the loft....busy busy busy weekend

Bye for now
Janette x

1 comment:

Loopy said...

hh can't wait to see your revamped room hon, you will have to give me your ebay id so I can pop in and buy some new goodies lol.