Friday 15 August 2008

Another Navy christmas card


Whilst the navy CS was out I thought I would make another card...another 2 made now off my list LOL....!!
I used a marvy 2" scallop punch, then SU scallop punch in whisper white, then the same in night of navy, then using the 1" SU circle punch I punched out one of the embossed snowflakes from the cuttlebug bacground...then used the rest layered on bashful blue.Again I used the navy ribbon I made earlier and a pale blue pearl brad.
The merry christmas words were inked in white and embossed with irridescant ice EP.
Bye for now
Janette

4 comments:

Mada said...

This one is gorgeous! I love the embossed words and the layered 'medallion'. Great job! :)

Phree said...

Fab Christmas cards, love the navy and white look.

Mary said...

This card is really excellent. You only made two of them?? you could have made a few more and reduced your total to make even further.
Mary xxx

NGCARDS said...

this is a great card, i love the embossed snowflake background =) xxx