Friday 15 August 2008

Forgotten Friday Polar Bear Card


Jenny is having A FORGOTTEN FRIDAY today where she pulls out a set she has *forgotten* and makes a card !!! I thought I would do the same.This is a very old SU stamp set but I just love this cute Polar Bear doing the splits whilst having his Latte !!!
I used Night of Navy and whisper white CS.Cuttlebugged the white layer with the new snow dots folder and added a touch of navy using a stipple brush. I didnt have the ribbon to match so I again I cut what I wanted and ran over the night of navy inkpad...brilliant !!
I colour his boots and scarf using night of navy from the lid of the ink pad and a brush.
Bye for now
Janette

3 comments:

Mada said...

Forgotten Friday sounds like an awesome idea! I don't have many stamps yet but this idea can be applied to any supply I think. Just find something you haven't been using in a long time - great! I'll try that over the weekend :)

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Janette,

Glad you are playing along, Don't you just love Navy and white for a Luxury looking christmas card.

Luv & Hugs, Jenny xx

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love Night of Navy , it always looks good.

Jacqueline