Tuesday 26 February 2008

Birthday card


This is the card I made for my sons girlfriend.
Her birthday is tomorrow she will be 17 !!
Guess what she likes to do...
Hope she likes it.
Details:-
I used SU basic grey cs and ink and so saffron cs and ink.
The stamp is from bella I dont actually own the stamp but a friend sent me the image (thanks Mel ).The word stamps I made using snap stamps the happy birthday circle is from SU as is the flower inside it positioned with my stamp-a-ma-jig.The pearls are from papermania and the punches 2 sizes of ovals and circles are by SU
Thanks for stopping by
Janette

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Janette
As always what a lovely card you have made. I am sure your son's girlfriend will love it.

This definitely gives me ideas for all the young girls I work with ooooh but how naughty of you to provide the link to Bella stamps ha ha.

Thanks for sharing your latest creation it's lovely.

Stamping Moments said...

Janette,

This is fabulous, she will love it for sure. That stamp is really lovely. I am really likely the sanded background stamp!!!

Hope Leo got on OK

luv jen x

Unknown said...

Wonderful Janette, I am sure she will love it :-)

Anonymous said...

Fab card Janette, perfect for the many bagaholics in my office. Did you stamp the gray card with a StampinUp background stamp?

Anne E

Janette said...

Thanks everyone for the comments she loved it !!
Janette x