Sunday 24 February 2008

Friendship Blooms


I received some new stamps Friday so decided to mount them and have a play :)
This set is called friendship blooms and its from SU...the card did not end up how I imagined when I started LOL
I used basic grey and soft sky ink and cs and grey taffeta ribbon and have you noticed how the ribbon is.....have you...and how neat it is....YEAH......I tied a JENNY knot LOL.....I sat and played yesterday until I worked out where I was going wrong and it was to do with left over right and under or was that over LOL....that was where I went wrong hee hee......
Anyhow......it worked :)
I distressed the edge of the white layer with this neat tool that looks just like pac-man...I'll have to take a pic....then I pricked around the white layer too....using the mat pack from SU
The pearl brad in the center is from a set by papermania and it matches the soft sky perfectly...
Thanks for stopping by...
Janette x

2 comments:

Tangii said...

I love this card! Basic Gray is one of my absolute fav colors!!! Have a great week, Sistah!

Mary said...

Really great card Janette. I love it. Wouldn't have thought those colours went together but they are perfect. Your Bow is GREAT, well done for mastering it. Must see the card/stamps on Thursday when we come round.
Mary xxx