Friday 29 February 2008

Tea Party

Hi Everyone in blogland.....

I just read this on a group I belong to and I just HAD to share ( thanks Judi )........

A Tea Party with Daddy

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me and mybrother who is four years older than I am. I was maybe 3 and a half years oldand had just recovered from an accident in which my arm had been broken among other injuries.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening newsand my brother was playing nearby in the living room when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just thecutest thing!!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up, then she says to him,

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet??'...

Mothers know

Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a story Janette. A real good laugh, lets face it some men just don't think do they.
Mary