Wednesday 27 February 2008

Poor Leo

Just an update to all those interested hee hee
Leo had to have a nasty cyst removed from his tummy yesterday....
Off to the vets he went quite happily.....I rang the vets lunchtime...all gone the op went well he woke up :) ( I hate anaesthetics )
He came home about 5pm yesterday and bless him he mumped and moaned and didnt know what to do with himself !!
He was wobbly on his back legs and tail between legs looked most bewildered.....bless...
He has 3 stitches that have to be removed next weel and a dressing that has to stay till friday...
The vet said keep him quiet....HA ... he is a border terrorist after all....no chance....
They said he would be quiet and subdued.....they dont know Leo.....

Anyhow this morning he is still uncomfy with it and wont let me go anywhere without him....he is following me all over...so I gave up and decided to sit with him until he fell asleep....I read loads of my book :)

Once asleep I sneaked away from him to make a few things which will be in next posts
Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

3 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Arh Bless him, Lovely little chap. Give him bigs hugs from Us and Sid.
xxxxxxxxxx

Mary said...

Poor little Leo. Have to give him half a cuddle today when I see him (he ususally goes mad when he sees me)I feel so sorry for the dogs as they don't know what's happening to them.
Mary xxxxxxxxx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Poor Leo, I do hope he is feeling better and will be back to his old self.

Julie