Wednesday 27 February 2008

Center piece


This is the center piece on the front of the envelope treat holder.

I used 2 1/2 marvy scallop punch and I added dots with choc chip marker from SU.
Then I used the SU scallop punch and punched 1 in choc chip and 1 in cameo coral...this one I then cut little slits inbetween each scallop so that the petals stood out a little, I layered these together.
Then I used the little folded flower that I had made and placed that on top.
I had already folded and mounted my flower before deciding what to do in the center....I tried a gem and a button but decided on a brad so I had to cut the wings off the back to lay it flat LOL....note to self try to decide next time BEFORE folding and sticking brad....hee hee
Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

1 comment:

Regina said...

This is so wonderful! I would like to copy it so that I can make it! Thanks for this great idea!