Wednesday 27 February 2008

A few ideas I wanted to try


This little envelope treat holder idea is just SO cute dont you think....I saw it on SCS and just had to have a go....
I wanted to do the scallop punch with cut edges, also I wanted to try the neat little flower folding trick that I had seen on a blog.
So as I was short of time I decided to combine them all together.
Its an envelope that has been sealed then using the SU large tag punch you slide up the edge of your envelope and punch out the shape you will be left with a tiny edge...snip it off...do the same the other side and there you have it.
Then you decorate however your heart desires :)
Details:-
Cream envelope sealed.
Choc chip and Cameo coral cs and ink
Scallop punch and tag punch from SU
Marvy scallop 2 1/2 punch
Doodle this stamp set from SU
Terrific tags set from SU
Choc chip ribbon from SU
Choc chip marker
Brads from papermania.
Once finished you can open out then envie and stuff with little lightweight treats, irridescant shreds, sachets of bath petals...whatever you want really.
Also you can use any shaped envie to make a holder to suit your requirements.
You could also use DP and make your own envie and then cut out.
How neat is that then !!
Thanks for stopping by
Janette x

No comments: