Thursday 2 August 2007

My room chit chat

Well guys....I LOVE my new room....my tool table, my desk, I even have space for a jewellery/scrapbook table I LOVE IT and am so so lucky.I have been making cards this evening 5 in total...ready to show the next couple of days....and I wanted to put ribbon on them.....whats the problem I hear you say...I have loads of ribbon I hear you say...I know that you've seen it earlier on the blog LOL.......well BEFORE the winding I would make a card and decide say gingham ribbon for this card and off I went.......NOW....the card is say lilac and purple....so I go to the lilac and purple cards and WOAH......I have SO much lilac and purple ribbon all together.... spotty,stripey,stitched,plain,grosgrain,shiny,organza, OH NO what to choose......and I couldnt LOL so I cannot finish them until tomorrow....hee hee....too much choice.
Blog on...

No comments: