Wednesday 15 August 2007

Wet Wednesday

Hi Everyone,
Well last week it was Windy Wednesday and this week it is Wet Wednesday....WHAT is happening with our weather...good job Simon is working and doing lots of overtime so he doesnt have time to worry about what to do this summer holiday !!!

Well I was moving some bits in my room ( AGAIN ) I know...!!!! and I tripped a little and the drawers fell out of my Ikea unit and one of them sort of broke BUT the beauty of that is it left me with the shell of the unit and I thought WHAT could I use this for ....hmmmm...... as it had 2 drawers.....I will post a pic later to show what I used it for...needless to say a few other of my Ikea units are now drawerless too hee hee

What are we like us crafters....I swear I spend more time moving and changing things and then standing and staring and talking to myself than I do stamping...!!
Does that sound familiar to anyone....I hope so otherwise the next knock at the door will be the men in white coats hee hee....

OK the Addicted Ladies are getting together tonight for some fun and frolics...we always have a great laugh when we natter and stamp and chatter and share and enable each other to buy things.....LOL.....

Jenny is going to show us a double slider card.......cant wait check her blog link to the left.....
I made a single slider about 8 years ago in a stamp show in London but the double one well WOW and double WOW........
Until then...
Blog on...

No comments: