Monday 6 August 2007

Sunny Wales

Hi Everyone,

The weather here has been gorgeous. Hot and sunny, and we ( sister and I ) have shopped till we dropped LOL !!!!

We have been to Next got some bargains 4 tops for 3 pound each and a lovely lovely dress for 9 pound then we went to M&S and I got a bikini top for 2 bottoms for 1 sarong for 1.50 and flip flops for 1.50

Got some nice paper from The Range the new dovecraft collection....and then IKEA.....OMG......I have "totally" re-organised my craft room with Ikea ideas LOL.....well in my head anyways hee hee.....they have some FAB ideas for storage check out the bathroom range they do a hutch system with lots of shelves not too deep and the containers that go on them are just brilliant....I love them all and of course I want them all too..!!!!!

Well back at my mums now and having pizza for tea then will be playing games on the WII with the rest of the family.
FUN FUN FUN

Back to Poole tomorrow...and hopefully back to making cards once I have unpacked my new purchases ......
Blog on...

No comments: