Wednesday 8 August 2007

Windy Wednesday !!


Its very windy here today and nothing to do with what I ate for tea last night !!!
This is what I picked up from B+Q the other day. A sheet of MDF cut into various sizes to make........ah ha....that would be telling.....tune in again in a coupe of days and hopefully *IT* will be made and I will share with you all......
I still have to unpack my new goodies from Ikea and the range and so on...so until then I cannot make another card....my room is a mess again hee hee....
Until then...
Blog on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey there! even I'm a daffodil!

Mary said...

Hi janette

Will be very interested to see the finished product.

Mary x

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,

Looking forward to seeing the finished item.

Julie